• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

please help

Please try to resolve the shipping problem (by yourself) instead of request Amy to help. If there is any problem you can come to me.

Could you please ask Nancy include me in her outgoing email instead of Cindy, if this is relevant to the shipment schedule. Because I will not to pay much attention for Sandy’s email, even I can read it. And she is request Cindy to follow the schedule or me? Seems this is make people confused if she is sending the email to both of us. Then who should follow it?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Japanese
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

Re: please help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Please try to resolve the shipping problem (by yourself) instead of request Amy to help. If there is any problem you can come to me.

Could you please ask Nancy include me in her outgoing email instead of Cindy, if this is relevant to the shipment schedule. Because I will not to pay much attention for Sandy’s email, even I can read it. And she is request Cindy to follow the schedule or me? Seems this is make people confused if she is sending the email to both of us. Then who should follow it?
    Hi, Zoe.
    There are too many(well, not "too many"...but) people here...I'm not really sure who should do what...

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Japanese
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

I'd like to try, though.

Please try to resolve the shipping problem by yourself without requesting Amy to(without asking Amy for)help. If there is any problem, you can come and ask me .

Could you please ask Nancy to include me in her outgoing email instead of Cindy(Could you please ask Nancy to send me the email instead of Cindy) if it is relevant to the shipment schedule? Because I will not to pay much attention to Sandy’s email though I can read it. And she is request Cindy to follow the schedule or me? Seems it makes people confused if she sends the email to both of us. Then who should follow it?

I'm sorry...I can't be of any help to you... Please ignore it.
    Last edited by tzfujimino; 24-Jun-2008 at 17:26.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Hi Tzfujimino,

I'm sorry for my unclear text. I would like to try the revision for the second sentence, please review it again :

Could you please ask / request Nancy to include me in her outgoing emails, instead of Cindy, if it is relevant to the shipment schedule? I will not to pay much attention if she sends only to Cindy, though I can read / see her emails. Meantime, it is confuse people if she sends the email to both of us. Then should it be handled by Cindy or me?

Regards
    Zoe

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: please help

Please try to resolve the shipping problem (by yourself) instead of requesting Amy to help. If there is any problem you can come to me.

Could you please ask Nancy to include me in her outgoing email instead of Cindy, if you think this is relevant to the shipment schedule. Besides, (Because) I will not be able to pay much attention (for) to Sandy’s email, even I may not find time to (can) read it, though (And) she is requesting me or Cindy to follow the schedule. It seems (this is make people) confusing as (if) she is sending email to both of us. Then who should follow it?
    Delete word in the brackets.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Japanese
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

Hi Tzfujimino,

I'm sorry for my unclear text. I would like to try the revision for the second sentence, please review it again :

Could you please ask / request Nancy to include me in her outgoing emails, instead of Cindy, if it is relevant to the shipment schedule? I will not to pay much attention if she sends only to Cindy, though I can read / see her emails. Meantime, it is confuse people if she sends the email to both of us. Then should it be handled by Cindy or me?

Regards
    Zoe
    Hi, Zoe!
    Please allow me to try again.

Could you please ask / request Nancy to include me in her outgoing emails, instead of Cindy, if it is relevant to the shipment schedule? I won't be able(I won't have time) to pay much attention to the emails sent to Cindy though I can read / see her emails. Meantime, it is confusing to people if she sends the email to both of us. Then should it be handled by Cindy or me?

I hope they(those corrections above) are what you mean.

It seems to me that.... Cindy is making the situation extremely complicated... It should be handled by you, of course! You should leave her out of the group.

Please wait for the advice from native speakers.
    Somebody!! Please help us!!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Hi Tzfujimino,

Thank you very much for your correction again.That is my exactly mean and fine.

It seems to me that.... Cindy is making the situation extremely complicated... It should be handled by you, of course! You should leave her out of the group. -- yes, Cindy is not a cooperated colleague and make me trouble

Regards
    Zoe

Hi Tzfujimino,

Thank you very much for your correction again.That is my exact meaning and fine.

It seems to me that.... Cindy is making the situation extremely complicated... It should be handled by you, of course! You should leave her out of the group. -- yes, Cindy is not a cooperative colleague andgives me trouble

Regards
    Zoe
    Some corrections