Student or Learner

Plz check the sentence and suggest me

I have called to the client. After calling to her I come to know that her requirement is unlimited service for day time use from 9am-10pm. But I told her that we just can provide either Hour service or night service. But I am little confuse about her location. So that I am going to visit her location today at 2:00pm.

Re: Plz check the sentence and suggest me

I called the client and realised that she required an unlimited service from 9am-10pm. I then explained to her that we can only privide either an hourly service or a night service. However, I am still a little confused as to her location, therefore I intend to visit her today at 2.00pm

HOWEVER .... one may ask how can you visit her if you do not know where she is?

Re: Plz check the sentence and suggest me

Quote Originally Posted by roshik View Post
    I have called to the client. After calling to her I come to know that her requirement is unlimited service for day time use from 9am-10pm. But I told her that we just can provide either Hour service or night service. But I am little confuse about her location. So that I am going to visit her location today at 2:00pm.
    --> I called the client and found out the she wants unlimited service between 9am-10pm. I told her though that we could only provide service at night or per hour. I have no idea about her location but I will try to visit her today at 2:00 pm.