• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

One more help please

We had performed the pre-inspection from the factory before SGS inspection. However, our QC is focus on the quality of the goods; ensure all the packaging is correct ...etc. The lot number will be provided by the factory for each time during the inspection, but not required provided (to them) in advance.

We will not provide the lot number when we book the inspection to SGS, in order to any careless mistake happen again. But we will also request the factory to better control the lot number, and our QC will also help to guide them in the future. Please comment.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Japanese
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

Re: One more help please

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    We had performed the pre-inspection from the factory before SGS inspection. However, our QC is focus on the quality of the goods; ensure all the packaging is correct ...etc. The lot number will be provided by the factory for each time during the inspection, but not required provided (to them) in advance.

We will not provide the lot number when we book the inspection to SGS, in order to any careless mistake happen again. But we will also request the factory to better control the lot number, and our QC will also help to guide them in the future. Please comment.
    Hi, Zoe.
    I've been learning some business English from you.
    Let me try this one, too.

We had performed the pre-inspection into? the factory before the SGS inspection. However, our QC focuses on the quality of the goods; ensure all the packaging is correct ...etc. The lot number will be provided by the factory each time the inspection is carried out, but not required provided (to them) in advance.

We will not provide the lot number when we book the inspection by? SGS in order not to let any careless mistakes happen again. But we will also request the factory to better control the lot number, and our QC will also help to guide them in the future. Please comment.

I'm not really sure about the underlined part....
    Please wait for the native speakers to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by tzfujimino View Post
    Hi, Zoe.
    I've been learning some business English from you.
    Let me try this one, too.

We performed the factory pre-inspection before the SGS inspection. However, our QC focuses on the quality of the goods; ensuring that all the packaging is correct ...etc. The lot number will be provided by the factory each time the inspection is carried out, but it is not required to be provided (by them) in advance.

We will not provide the lot number when we book the SGS inspection in order to not let any careless mistakes happen again. But we will request that the factory provides a better control of the lot numbers, and our QC will also help to guide them in the future. Please comment.

I'm not really sure about the underlined part....
    Please wait for the native speakers to respond.
    You found a lot of the problems tzfujimino, hopefully I cleared up most of the rest.

I'm not a teacher.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Japanese
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

Quote Originally Posted by colloquium View Post
    You found a lot of the problems tzfujimino, hopefully I cleared up most of the rest.

I'm not a teacher.
    Thank you, colloquium.
    I somehow feel "in order not to let... " sounds better than "in order to not let....". Is it more colloquial to say "to not..."?

Quote Originally Posted by tzfujimino View Post
    Thank you, colloquium.
    I somehow feel "in order not to let... " sounds better than "in order to not let....". Is it more colloquial to say "to not..."?
    Upon reflection, I agree.

It is better not to split the infinitive "to let".

Unfortunately, my brain often works in a colloquial manner!