Hope it helps.
1. Phrasal Verb - Who turned up at the party? OK
2. Gerund - I like fishing OK
3. Infinitive of purpose - He's come to fix the taps.OK
4. Inversion - Have you finished the book? OK
5. Auxiliary verb - That's the house where I was born. OK
6. Modal verb - We must go now. OK
7. Passive - Hardly had I gone out when it began to rain. No, this isn't a passive construction.
8. Conditional - I would have called but I couldn't find a phone box. OK
9. Past participle - The car's been mended. In this sentence the past participle 'mended' is part of an analytical form, present perfect passive. I could suggest an alternative: I've had the car mended.