Results 1 to 2 of 2

    • Join Date: Jul 2008
    • Posts: 1

    Question I need help!

    Hello Everyone,

    I am an English Teacher in a Medcial Services School, we give courses to non-English speaking nurses and staff of the hospital. The problem is that each applicant should take a Proficiency Test before enrolling in any course, the test that the school is giving not aaplicable and does not give the correct English level of the candidates. So I was assigned to get a good proficiency Test and I don't know where to go and whom to ask, I will need your advice like where to get these kinds of tests and how? and what is the best test to non-English speaker student?

    I greatly appreciate your help.

    Teacher Hanan

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 57,842

    Re: I need help!

    There are some specialised tests here: Medical English - ESL Web Directory -


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts