• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

being generous about myself

Can you help me to express the following sentences more naturally?

1. I am am too generous about myself. Whever I make a mistake, I make excuses and forgive myself too eaily, so one of the habits I would like to change the most is to discipline myself.

2. For example, one day I selpt more than ten hours even though I had a lot of work to do. Again, I make excuses saying to myself ' It was a really tirig day today. I can concentrate better on my work."

3.I am afraid that if I contine forgiving myself , I will make the same mistakes over and over again.

4. I need to be more strict to myself. If I can get rid of this habit, I can be a better person.

Re: being generous about myself

Quote Originally Posted by bosun View Post
    Can you help me to express the following sentences more naturally?

1. I am am am too generous about to myself. Whenever I make a mistake, I make excuses and forgive myself too easily, so one of the habits I would like to change the most is to discipline myself.

2. For example, one day I slept more than ten hours even though I had a lot of work to do. Again, I made excuses, saying to myself 'It was a really tiring day today yesterday. I can concentrate better on my work [after sleeping so well]."

3.I am afraid that if I continue forgiving myself excusing myself, I will make the same mistakes over and over again.

4. I need to be more strict to myself. If I can get rid of this habit, I can be a better person.
    I suspect some of these errors are typos - worth checking before hitting the post button.