• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

please help

Iím Zoe, who is the friend of Mrs. Quercioli. Please advise us the goods status; it should arrived UK as it was shipped from Hong Kong since 2.5 months ago, is there any problem? Please do not keep silent, and send me the bill of lading immediately for checking. Please note that we will hold your responsibility if there is any problem for our goods, and will not pay the ocean freight as you did not provide your service to us. Please prepare the relevant document and I will call you tomorrow.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: please help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Iím Zoe, who is a (the) friend of Mrs. Quercioli. Please advise us the status of goods; it should have arrived in UK as it was shipped from Hong Kong since 2.5 months ago. Is there any problem? Please do not keep silent and send me the bill of lading immediately for checking. Please note that we will hold you responsibe if there is any problem to (for) our goods, and will not pay the ocean freight as you have failed (did not) to provide your service to us. Please prepare the relevant document to be sent to us and I will call you tomorrow.
    Delete words in brackets

VIP Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China

Re: please help

This is Zoe, a friend of Mrs. Quercioli. Please advise us on the status of the goods. They should have arrived in the UK by now, as they were shipped from Hong Kong 2 and a half months ago. If there is a problem, let us know so that we may deal with it promptly.

Please send the lading bill immediately. Note that, we will not be held responsible if there are any problems with the goods, and we will not be paying the ocean freight cost.

Please prepare the relevant document as I will be calling you tomorrow.