• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

please help

This is xxx, a partner with Sandy and work in shipping department. This is my first time to contact you and will more chance work together in the future. Please provide us more information for this one carton short / missing for the last shipment as your advised on June 30. There were total 1920 pcs for this order, 350 pcs (175 cartons) were shipped by air and 1570 pcs (785 cartons) were shipped by sea. Could you please checking for the whole lot shipment, as we are concern maybe this one carton was mishandled to shipped by sea or the carton no. is not start from no. 1 to 175, which make you confused. Could you please double check and advise us in more details for us to investigate your air forwarder and the factory? Looking for your promptly reply.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: please help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    This is xxx, a partner with Sandy and work in shipping department. This is my first time to contact you and will more chance work together in the future. Please provide us more information for this one carton short / missing for the last shipment as your advised on June 30. There were total 1920 pcs for this order, 350 pcs (175 cartons) were shipped by air and 1570 pcs (785 cartons) were shipped by sea. Could you please checking for the whole lot shipment, as we are concern maybe this one carton was mishandled to shipped by sea or the carton no. is not start from no. 1 to 175, which make you confused. Could you please double check and advise us in more details for us to investigate your air forwarder and the factory? Looking for your promptly reply.
    This is xxx, a partner with Sandy and an employee in the shipping department. Please provide us more information for this one carton missing from the last shipment as you advised on June 30. There were a total of 1920 pcs for this order. 350 pcs (175 cartons) were shipped by air and 1570 pcs (785 cartons) were shipped by sea. Could you please check for the whole lot shipment, as we are concerned that maybe this one carton was mishandled? Please double check and advise us if we need to investigate further. Looking forward to your prompt reply.
    What do you think?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Hi teacher RonBee,

This is good for me.

Do you think it should be this for the last sentence : Looking forward to your promptly reply. Please advise me if I'm incorrect. Thank you

Regards
    Zoe

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

You can reply promptly or you can give a prompt reply. It should be:
    Looking forward to your prompt reply.
    Prompt is an adjective; promptly is an adverb.

www.dictionary.com/