• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

please help

After discussed with Mary last Friday, he agreed we are going to inspect 1200 pcs MD2345 first if QC is available. However, QCs schedule is fully booked; but, I prefer to arrange this inspection / it together with GV3456 at the same date for July 17 to save the manpower and cost as this item is not urgent to ship and both items will be consolidated into two containers ship on July 20. Please comment

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: please help

As agreed after discussion with Mary on last Friday, we are going to inspect 1200 pcs MD2345 first if QC is available. However, QCs schedule is very tight and fully booked. Even then I shall try (prefer) to arrange this inspection (/ it together with) which can include GV3456 on (at) the same date e.g (for) July 17 to save (the) manpower and cost. Since this item is not required to be shipped urgently, ( and) both items can (will) be consolidated into two containers for shipping on July 20. We will appreciate to have your (Please) comments.

Delete words in brackets.

Re: please help

After it was discussed with Mary last Friday, he agreed to inspect 1200 pcs MD2345 first if QC is available. However, QCs schedule is fully booked. I prefer to arrange this inspection in conjuntion with GV3456 and at the same date (July 17). This will save manpower and cost as these items are not urgent to ship. Furthermore, both items will be consolidated into two containers to be shipped on July 20. Please comment