Unhappy Investment in building / terminology

Hello everybody,
    Pls help find some background materials on the subject. I have to translate Investment contract (investment in building of a trade centre) from Russian into English. I never did it before (I mean this type of contracts). I have been trying to find the relative dictionaries, samples of an investment contract or smth through Google, etc., but can not find anything useful... And it is veeeery urgent! Maybe somebody could give URls or smth, PLEASE? Thank you in advance

Re: Investment in building / terminology

Quote Originally Posted by qp. View Post
    Hello everybody,
    Pls help find some background materials on the subject. I have to translate Investment contract (investment in building of a trade centre) from Russian into English. I never did it before (I mean this type of contracts). I have been trying to find the relative dictionaries, samples of an investment contract or smth through Google, etc., but can not find anything useful... And it is veeeery urgent! Maybe somebody could give URls or smth, PLEASE? Thank you in advance
    Welcome to the forums.

Are you translating this document for use in Europe/Britain/the USA? There may be different terminologies for different countries.

Here are some sites that may give you some help -
    Armchair Property Investor - property-investment-terms-of-use - Armchair Property Investor - Investment property, UK property investment, Overseas property investment. - Uk Property
    Spanish mortgages - a glossary of terms
    Real Property Investment Law in Russia Real Property Investment Law in Bulgaria

If you want further help on specific problems with your translation, do post them here and we will do what we can to help.
    Last edited by Anglika; 18-Jul-2008 at 19:38.

Re: Investment in building / terminology

hi - now reopened for posting. Don't know why it got locked.