Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. nette

    Smile standardized test

    i would like to seek for you professional advise to where i could get a STANDARDIZED ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST?

  2. Soup's Avatar
    VIP Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China

    • Join Date: Sep 2007
    • Posts: 5,882

    Re: standardized test

    There are practice tests available online for some of these:

    IELTS - International English Language Testing System
    TOEIC - Test of English for International Communication
    TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language
    London Tests of English - A series of six exams from Pearson Language Assessments
    TSE - Test of Spoken English
    TWE - Test of Written English
    UBELT - University of Bath English Language Test
    Former ELPT - English Language Proficiency Test

    See more here List of admissions tests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    • Join Date: Jul 2006
    • Posts: 8

    Re: standardized test

    Hello nette,

    We have a very successful website offering a standardized test with results based upon the Common European framework. I would be pleased to let you try it.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-Aug-2008, 21:13
  2. Diagnostic test
    By M.Ivanova in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-Sep-2007, 17:26
  3. on a test or in a test
    By bosun in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-Apr-2007, 14:38


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts