help

Hi,

Below is the letter to inform one of the investors on the waiver of fees. Could you check for me any grammar errors.

We are pleased to inform you that xxx Pte Ltd has decided to waive all the advisory fees charge to you for the investment of ABC and EFG. The total amount of advisory fees waived is USD10,000.00

Re: help

We are pleased to inform you that xxx Pte Ltd has decided to waive all the advisory fee to you for the investment of ABC and EFG. The total amount of advisory fee waived is USD10,000.00.

i predict this is correct, if i'm wrong, sorry. do let me know the correct sentence.
    best,
    manju

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

We are pleased to inform you that xxx Pte Ltd has decided to waive all the advisory fees charged to you for the investment of ABC and EFG. The total amount of advisory fees waived is USD10,000.00.

Are advisory fees the same as consultancy fees?

not a teacher

Below is the letter to inform one of the investors on the waiver of fees. Could you check for me any grammar errors.

We are pleased to inform you that xxx Pte Ltd has decided to waive all the advisory fees charge to you for the investment of ABC and EFG. The total amount of advisory fees waived is USD10,000.00

Below is the letter to inform an investor of the waiver of fees. Could you check for any errors in grammar please?

We are pleased to inform you that xxx Pte Ltd has agreed to waive all advisory fees, of USD10,000.00, charged to you for the investment of ABC and EFG.

I am unsure about 'for the investment of' because I'm not sure what the business arrangement was. However, I suspect this should read:

'for investment in ABC and EFG.'

agreed: in a business contract, and business letter, people do not 'decide' but 'agree'. Even if no request had been made for the waiver and XXX are doing this out of the blue, the idea is that their 'Board of Directors has agreed (amongst themselves) to waive....