Notes for Training

I would like opinions on how I can better phrase notes that I paste for my job because I will be training and would like it to sound better here are some I need help with.

Left message with EU to introduce myself as their Representative
    and that parts are on order and once parts are shipped me or the Technician will be calling back to set an appointment. I also asked EU to call me back to confirm there address.

Spoke with EU to introduce myself as their Representative and that parts were on order and once parts are shipped me or the Technician will be calling back to set an appointment. EU also confirmed that the address, TV model number, and serial number on WO is correct, and that TV is not wall mounted.

Spoke with EU and EU gave me three days – EU is available
    Tuesday 7/22/2008, Wednesday 7/23/2008, and Thursday 7/24/2008 at anytime, can you please call EU back set one of those days and update the set date on the WO.

Left message with Technician to set one of those dates with EU.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: Notes for Training

Quote Originally Posted by tripa95037 View Post
    I would like opinions on how I can better phrase notes that I paste for my job because I will be training and would like it to sound better here are some I need help with.

and that parts are on order and once parts are shipped me or the Technician will be calling back to set an appointment. I also asked EU to call me back to confirm there address.

Spoke with EU to introduce myself as their Representative and that parts were on order and once parts are shipped me (I) or the Technician will be calling back to set an appointment. EU also confirmed that the address, TV model number, and serial number on WO is correct, and that TV is not wall mounted.

Spoke with EU and EU gave me three days EU is available
    Tuesday 7/22/2008, Wednesday 7/23/2008, and Thursday 7/24/2008 at anytime, can you please call EU back(,) set one of those days and update the set date on the WO.

Not a teacher.

Hope this corrections in red help.

Re: Notes for Training

WElcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by tripa95037 View Post
    I would like opinions on how I can better phrase notes that I paste for my job because I will be training and would like them to sound better. Here are some I need help with.

and that parts are on order . Once parts are shipped, I or the Technician will be calling back to arrange an appointment. I also asked EU to call me back to confirm their address.

Spoke with EU to introduce myself as their Representative, to confirm that parts were on order and that once parts are shipped, I or the Technician will be calling back to arrange an appointment. EU also confirmed that the address, TV model number, and serial number on WO are correct, and that the TV is not wall mounted.

Spoke with EU and EU gave me three days on which EU is available: Tuesday 7/22/2008, Wednesday 7/23/2008, and Thursday 7/24/2008 at any time. Can you please call EU back about which day we can agree and update the set date on the WO.