• Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

can be done

Can you please correct my sentence.. If you feel that some good words to be added instead of my words… Please replace my words…

1) What I am doing here can be done by a office assistant.if i continue my work like this, there is no meaning of my contract. the main objective of my contract is succuessful completion of company accounts

2) either it is small or big it eats the time... what i want is a person should be appointed full time and small works should be deputed to him

3) I want to reduce my burden... or i will take the decision which is favour to me

4) I already prepared your cheqe and is waiting for signature... Once your cheque gets signed, I will give a call to you, then you send your collection person for collecting the cheque..

Thanks a lot

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: can be done

1) What I am doing could be done by a less experienced worker.My contract is to complete the company accounts and this will waste my time and the money you are paying me.
    2) Please appoint a full time employee to whom I can give many of the small jobs that use up my time,
    4) I have prepared your cheque and sent it for signing. As soo as it is signed I will call you so that you may to collect it.