• Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Can I have your opinions, please?

Hello,

Can you please tell me which one seems better and more vivid?

I have visited so many places in my vacation so far, but the one place I have regularly visited is KFC. Almost every Saturday night, we go to KFC. The ambiance, the food, the menu, in fact everything there is just superb. It seems to be the favorite restaurant among people of all ages. Kids can choose their favorite food from the KFC Kids' Choice Menu, which is wrapped in a cute Kidsí Meal bag to put an even bigger smile on their faces. I like the Zinger Burger most. There are also loads of surprises for kids. Adults can embellish their trays according to their tastes. The food is not just finger lickin' good tasting, but also high quality. The ingredients are very nutritious and wholesome. In a nutshell, it's the best restaurant in town, and I love it.

I have visited so many places in my vacation so far, but the one place I have regularly visited is KFC. Almost every Saturday night, we go to KFC. The ambiance, the food, the menu, in fact everything there is just superb. It seems to be the favorite restaurant among people of all ages. Kids can choose their favorite food from the KFC Kids' Choice Menu, which is wrapped in a cute Kidsí Meal bag to put an even bigger smile on their faces. I like the Zinger Burger most. There are also loads of surprises for kids. Adults can embellish their trays according to their tastes. Although it's not the healthiest food in the world, it's so darn tasty. In a nutshell, it's the best restaurant in town, and I love it.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Can I have your opinions, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Nutty View Post
    Hello,

Can you please tell me which one seems better and more vivid?
    2. is better in that it is more correct about the nutritional value of KFC.
    1. is better as an essay, because it maintains the positive evaluation of KFC.