1. Unregistered

Help!!!

I should write a formal letter and this is my version!but, I need help,so if anybody has time to check it, thank you in advance!!!

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Milorad Milankovic and I am a photo journalist in a daily newspaper "Pravda" in Serbia. As I am an author of the photographies of the apartment in which Radovan Karadzic was hiding before his arrestement, I thought that you might be interested. If you are, I would send them to you. I expect your answer.

Thank you.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I should write a formal letter and this is my version!but, I need help,so if anybody has time to check it, thank you in advance!!!

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Milorad Milankovic and I am a photo journalist in a daily newspaper "Pravda" in Serbia. As I am in possession(an author) of the photographies of the apartment in which Radovan Karadzic was hiding before his arrest, I thought, you might be interested for them. If so, I would be happy to send them to you on getting (I expect) your answer.

Thank you.
    Delete words in the brackets

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: Help!!!

My name is Milorad Milankovic and I am a photojournalist in with a daily newspaper "Pravda" in Serbia. As I am an author of the photographies the photographer of the apartment in which Radovan Karadzic was hiding before his arrestement arrest, I thought (that) you might be interested to look at my work. If you are, I would gladly send them to you. I expect your answer Please let me know.

Since she said she is the 'author of the photographies' and she is a photojournalist, she must have taken them herself.

not a teacher

My version:

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Milorad Milankovic and I am a photo journalist for/on a daily newspaper "Pravda" in Serbia. As I am an author of the photographies You may be interested that I have photographs that I took of the apartment in which Radovan Karadzic was hiding before his arrestement arrest. If you would like to see these, I can send copies to you. I look forward to your answer.

Yours faithfully

name

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

I am a photo journalist for/on a daily newspaper
    Anglika, what about 'with'?