• Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Kinldy check my letter

Dear______,

RW Watches evidence of elegance in its purest form. Let this exclusive watch grace your wrist. Give your dress up a surprisingly beautiful compliment with this Raymond Weil Wrist Watch. Take away RW watch absolutely free. Just fill up the simple questionnaire given along with this mailer, drop it at any of our outlets mentioned below and you stand a chance to win this exclusive watch.

A Rare Offer You Will Not Resist, Grab it Nowbecause what is rare is precious, this sublime and exclusive watch will touch you straight in the heart and seduce any amateur of authentic Luxury!

Regards,

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kinldy check my letter

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    Dear______,

RW Watches evidence of elegance in its purest form. Let this exclusive watch grace your wrist. Give your dress up a surprisingly beautiful compliment with this Raymond Weil Wrist Watch. Take away RW watch absolutely free. Just fill up the simple questionnaire given along with this mailer, drop it at any of our outlets mentioned below and you stand a chance to win this exclusive watch.

A Rare Offer You Will Not Resist, Grab it Nowbecause what is rare is precious, this sublime and exclusive watch will touch you straight in the heart and seduce any amateur of authentic Luxury!

Regards,
    I think it's perfect for the type of ad it is.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kinldy check my letter

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    Dear______,

Raymond Weil Watches: evidence of elegance in its purest form.

Complement your smart outfits with this Raymond Weil Wrist Watch. Let this exclusive watch grace your wrist. This sublime watch will touch you straight in the heart and seduce any lover of true luxury!

What is more amazing: you can have one for nothing. Just fill up the simple questionnaire enclosed, drop it off at any of our outlets mentioned below and you stand a chance to win this exclusive watch.

A rare offer that you will not be able to resist, because what is rare is precious.