Have a good time!Q. Change into indirect speech.
Please do correct me. Let me tell you my answers.
1. :They were all writing when I arrived", she said.
She said that they were all writing when she arrived.
She said that they had been all writing when she had arrived.
2. "I have had a rest and soon I must start work again", he said.
He said that he had had a rest and soon he must start work again.
He said that he had had a rest and soon he had to start work again.
3. "I can see that someone has told you", she said to him.
She told him that she could see that someone had told him.
4. "You shall have your dinner as soon as I return", promised her mother.
Her mother promised that she will have her dinner as soon as she returns.
Her mother promised that she would have her dinner as soon as she returned.
5. "The sun is becoming cooler all the time", said the professor
The professor said that the sun is becoming cooler all the time (universal truth so no change)
Please help me correct them as you kind people promised.
Student or Learner