Smile Please correct these for me,

Are these passive voice sentences ? I think that they are.

1. Quality of child education is being perceived as proportional to exorbitant fee rates.

2. Because the best learning is complex and interrelated with the whole life, classroom instruction at the Knowledge School is enriched and extended by co-curricular activities in which students extend and enrich their beliefs and experiences.

3. Co-curricular activities at the Knowledge Schools are aimed at physical, social, moral and emotional development of students.

4. Students at The Knowledge Schools are promised not only quality education but also grooming.

5. We are committed to restore the dignity that the nation's true developers deserve.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: Please correct these for me,

Yes, I would think so.

1. Quality of child education is being perceived as proportional to exorbitant fee rates.

The quality... to the exorbitant

2. Because the best learning(?? learning experience?) is complex and interrelated with the whole life(life as a whole?), classroom instruction at the Knowledge School is enriched and extended complemented with (by) co-curricular activities in which students have the opportunity to extend and enrich their beliefs and experiences.

3. The co-curricular activities at the Knowledge Schools are aimed at physical, social, moral and emotional development of students.

4. Students at The Knowledge Schools are promised assured of not only quality education but also grooming.

5. We are committed to restore restoring the dignity that the nation's true developers deserve.

not a teacher

Smile Re: Please correct these for me,

Quote Originally Posted by tedtmc View Post
    Yes, I would think so.

The quality... to the exorbitant

2. Because the best learning(?? learning experience?) is complex and interrelated with the whole life(life as a whole?), classroom instruction at the Knowledge School is enriched and extended complemented with (by) co-curricular activities in which students have the opportunity to extend and enrich their beliefs and experiences.

3. The co-curricular activities at the Knowledge Schools are aimed at physical, social, moral and emotional development of students.

4. Students at The Knowledge Schools are promised assured of not only quality education but also grooming.

5. We are committed to restore restoring the dignity that the nation's true developers deserve.

not a teacher
    You folks are too helpful. I reeally like this web site. I will always be loyal to this web site.