Yes, I would think so.
1. Quality of child education is being perceived as proportional to exorbitant fee rates.
The quality... to the exorbitant
2. Because the best learning(?? learning experience?) is complex and interrelated with the whole life(life as a whole?), classroom instruction at the Knowledge School is enriched and extended complemented with (by) co-curricular activities in which students have the opportunity to extend and enrich their beliefs and experiences.
3. The co-curricular activities at the Knowledge Schools are aimed at physical, social, moral and emotional development of students.
4. Students at The Knowledge Schools are promised assured of not only quality education but also grooming.
5. We are committed to restore restoring the dignity that the nation's true developers deserve.
not a teacher
Student or Learner