• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Are these sentences correct?

Peter just confirmed he will arrive to the factory to perform the inspection tomorrow, please help to accompany with him tomorrow.

Sorry for our late payment. The cheque now is ready and will send you by courier this afternoon.

After checking the courier cost, I would like to show you the compare cost between sea and courier, the details as below ..... Please let me your final approval for the arrangment.

Re: Are these sentences correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Peter just confirmed he will visit the factory to perform the inspection tomorrow, please help by accompanying him.

Sorry for our late payment. The cheque is now ready and we will send it to you by courier this afternoon.

After checking the courier cost, for the sake of comparision I would like to show you the sea and courier price difference, the details are as below ..... Please let me know your final approval for the arrangment.
    It's not perfect, but it's better

I am not a teacher.

Re: Are these sentences correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Peter has just confirmed he will arrive at the factory to perform the inspection tomorrow. Please help to accompany with by accompanying /by going withhim tomorrow.

Sorry for our late payment. The cheque is now ready and will be sent to you by courier this afternoon.

After checking the courier cost, I would like to show you the compararative costs between sea and courier. The details are as below... Please let me have your final approval for the arrangement.
    Zoe - Generally when you start a sentence with "Please" as you have here in #1, it should be a new sentence. #3 is correct.