put in

can you please tell me what is the sense of "put in" in this"?

Our script: Good morning, good afternoon, may I take five minutes of your time? May I.Your pause is between "May I take five minutes of your time?" May I, making it less likely that theyare going to say no. We've already qualified and gotten through to the person we need to speak to Imay hasten to add. That's done in a similar vein. They normally say yes, if they don't, and I'll put this in now, if they don't we then said, if I can show you a way where we can save your managersand field staff time, would you be interested? Nobody but nobody said no to that other than a coupleof smart sales managers but in the end they relented as well.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: put in

Quote Originally Posted by ionutzavram View Post
    can you please tell me what is the sense of "put in" in this"?

Our script: Good morning, good afternoon, may I take five minutes of your time? May I.Your pause is between "May I take five minutes of your time?" May I, making it less likely that theyare going to say no. We've already qualified and gotten through to the person we need to speak to Imay hasten to add. That's done in a similar vein. They normally say yes, if they don't, and I'll put this in now, if they don't we then said, if I can show you a way where we can save your managersand field staff time, would you be interested? Nobody but nobody said no to that other than a coupleof smart sales managers but in the end they relented as well.
    "mention". "I'll mention this now."