Is this text correct?

Dear Teacher,

Is this text correct?
    The last years confirmed that the children take pleasure in coming to these courses and improve their talents. They make the programmes and the every day life of our school more colourful day by day by their performance.

The 5th anniversary celebration of the beginning of art education was in 2004. One of our students said: One of our most treasured resources of our school is the art education. We have to honour it and carry it on. I hope I spend more years in such a good environment.

Thanks a lot,
    rafael

Re: Is this text correct?

Quote Originally Posted by rafaelxx View Post
    Dear Teacher,

Is this text correct?
    The last years Results in recent years have confirmed that the children take pleasure in coming to these courses and improving their talents. They make the programmes and the every day life of our school more colourful day by day by their performance.

The 5th anniversary celebration of the beginning of art education was in 2004. One of our students said, "One of our most treasured resources of our school is the art education. We have to honour it and carry it on. I hope I spend more years in such a good environment."

Thanks a lot,
    rafael

Re: Is this text correct?

Recent years have confirmed that the children take pleasure in coming to these courses and developing their talents. They make the programmes and the everyday life of our school more colourful day by day by theior performances.

The 5th anniversary celebration of the beginning of Art Education was in 2004. One of our students said: Art Education is one of our most treasured resources. We have to honour it and carry it forward. I hope to spend many more years in such a good environment.