1. Newbie
    Student or Learner

Smile I need your help!

What am i going to do to acquire the confident in public speaking? I could'nt do so because everytime i speak in front of the class i'm thingking that my grammar is wrong and so once i've step the stage all of my previous thoughts vanished as a result i became embarashed which caused me of not reciting again.
    Thank you!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Burmese
      • Home Country:
      • Myanmar
      • Current Location:
      • Myanmar

Re: I need your help!

Quote Originally Posted by ace_m2m View Post
    What am i going to do to acquire the confident in public speaking? I could'nt do so because everytime i speak in front of the class i'm thingking that my grammar is wrong and so once i've step the stage all of my previous thoughts vanished as a result i became embarashed which caused me of not reciting again.
    Thank you!
    Bear in mind:
    Believe that you can surely do it.
    Don't be afraid of people, and assume that people are children or your friend.
    Make sure that you are skilled at the topic you want to speak.
    Hope that help you.

Re: I need your help!

Also, practice in front of a mirror. Pretend the image in the mirror is the audience and speak to it. Start by using material you have written down, and then gradually speak about something without writing it first.

When speaking to an audience, one technique used is to select one person in the audience and speak to that person.

Remember - many of the people listening to you feel just like you do!