Student or Learner
Would you be kind enough to tell me your thoughts on the following four sentences?
1. Donít you drive me too far.
2. Donít dare drive me too far.
3. Donít you come near me.
4. Donít you touch me.
Thank you for your efforts.
1. Don't push me too far!
2. Don't you dare push me any further!
3. Don't come near me, or, by God I'll rip your .. (Depends on what you're capable of, or how good a bluffer you are).
4. Get your filthy paws off my jacket, arsehole! (Or similar).
Your sentences are fine, but they sound a bit lame, or too polite and ineffective to use in a real situation. If you don't want a confrontation, you need to say some conciliatory things, like:
"Hey man, relax, I was only looking at you cool bike/woman..."
"Leave it alone, mate. Forget it."
It really depends on the situation, and your personal street skills.