Student or Learner
The first task is to rewrite each sentence using the word given and do not alter it:
1. You're far more practical than I am. (Nowhere)
2. There is no need to telephone me when you arrive. (Bother)
3. The firm is going to raise everybody's salary (Given)
This is my answer: Everybody is going to be given higher salary
The second is to rewrite each sentence as directed without changing the original meaning:
1. I do not know Russian --> I have ...
This is my own answer: I have no knowledge of Russian
2. The schedule has been changed --> They have made ...
This is my own answer: They have made changes in the schedule
3. A terrible fire destroyed most of the forest. --> The destruction ...
This is my own answer: The destruction of the forest was caused by a terrible fire
Thank you for your help
About the first two sentences, actually I didn't know how to rewrite it
#2 I am nowhere near as practical as you are
#3 Don't bother to phone...