• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Kindly check my paragraph

Popley celebrating 81 years of sparking success, we thanks all our patrons who has been our perennial support and helped us to achieve this pinnacle of excellence. Popley is known for offering high-end luxury retail items everything from branded jewellery, premium watches, and high-end cell phones to writing instruments and personal accessories along with the irresistible offers. To make this celebration more glittering, we bring to you Sparkle and Shine offer. The world’s renowned brands & our in-house brands are participating in it. All you have to do is fill up the questionnaire given along with this magazine, answer the simple questions and stand a chance to win an exclusive prize and assured gifts for everyone! Come and join the celebration, It's a very special moment; come and share our jubilation.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: Kindly check my paragraph

Popley is celebrating 81 years of sparking success, we thank all our patrons who have been our perennial support and helpful to us to achieve this pinnacle of excellence. Popley is known for (offering) marketing high-end luxury retail items, everything from branded jewelry, premium watches, and high-end cell phones to writing instruments and personal accessories (along)all linked with the irresistible offers. To make this celebration more glittering, we invite (bring to) you to take advantage of our special Sparkle and Shine offer. The world’s renowned brands & our in-house brands are participating in it. All you have to do is to fill up the questionnaire given along with this magazine and answer the simple questions which will enable you to stand a chance to win an exclusive prize and assured gifts (for everyone!) Come and join the celebration, It's a very special moment; come and share our jubilation.

Delete words in brackets

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: Kindly check my paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by Manas Ranjan Mallick View Post
    Popley is celebrating 81 years of sparking success, we thank all our patrons who have been our perennial support and helpful to us to achieve this pinnacle of excellence. Popley is known for (offering) marketing high-end luxury retail items, everything from branded jewelry, premium watches, and high-end cell phones to writing instruments and personal accessories (along)all linked with the irresistible offers. To make this celebration more glittering, we invite (bring to) you to take advantage of our special Sparkle and Shine offer. The world’s renowned brands & our in-house brands are participating in it. All you have to do is to fill up the questionnaire given along with this magazine and answer the simple questions which will enable you to stand a chance to win an exclusive prize and assured gifts (for everyone!) Come and join the celebration, It's a very special moment; come and share our jubilation.

Delete words in brackets
    Thanks a lot sir for your kind help