Are those your answers?
Student or Learner
can anyone help me in these questions which I had in exam last time to get a job.they will exam us again in the same way.
check the answer which underlined only?
1. If you ___want_________ to be successful in life, work hard.
2. “Are you going to visit them next week?”
“I don’t know. I __might________.”
3. Those hats are ___their's______________.
4. I am tired ______of______ studying. Let’s go for a walk.
5. Could you tell us __ where the hospital is______________?
6. I’ll neither use these words ___nor________ will I ever remember them.
7. They arrived while I ___was watering_________ the flowers.
8. What did you have _____for_______ lunch?
9. This is the place ______which_______ the accident occurred.
10. This book cost five dollars, ____didn't____________ it?
11. “Did they get any pictures there?”
“Yes, they got ___some__________.”
12. “This lecture is boring.”
“Yes, it is.______let________ leave?”
13. We got the repairman _______to fix_______ our radio.
14. This room is ____as wide as ____________ the kitchen.
15. My brother can’t speak Spanish, and ____neither do I __________.
16. They have been living in london ______since________ 1980.
17. The weather is _______better_______ today than it was yesterday.
18. He only knows _____lots_____ words in English.
19. I like coffee, but my wife ______doesn’t__________.
20. Our neighbors stay by ___themselves_________ most of the time. They rarely have
21. He didn’t like his job at first, but now he ____likes______ it very much.
22. He didn’t remember __________to go_ where__________.
23. Do you know _how tall is he_____________?
24. We still remember the day ______when_______ we won the game.
25. Before he left, he ____drunk______________ a glass of milk.
26. Shall I ask john to see you when he ___should return _________?
27. The library _____will redecorate_________ during the holidays.
28. What’s wrong ________with________ your car?
29. ______may________ you meet us at the airport tonight?
30. When he gets back, his father ____has been_________ at home.
31. Marry____has learned_________ many new words since he started school.
32. Although he was not responsible, he was blamed ______on___the accident.
33. The secretary apologized _______for_____ her careless typing.
34. While I’m at the party tonight, I’ll be _____wearing________ my new suit.
35. I ____used________ to smoke cigarettes but finally stopped.
36. The skeleton _____supports___________ the human body.
37. The cheapest way ______to travel________ is by bus.
38. They put in _____little_____ time on this project than on the last one.
39. ______would_________ you mind closing the window?
40. If I had enough money, I ____would buy_________ a camera.
41. Since he was going to the party in his car, I asked him to pick me ____up______ on the way.
42. He is ______yet______ working for that company.
43. People should always _____tell_______ the truth.
44. I wouldn’t mind _____to help__________ with the cooking, but I’m not going to wash the dishes.
45. Food spoils ___more__easey________ if it is not kept in a refrigerator.
46. You’ve already signed your check, ____haven't_________ you?
47. I’m looking forward to ______seeing__________ you soon.
48. This work ought to be _____taken_______ care of immediately.
49. The young lady _____sits_______ at the desk is the secretary.
50. The man _______whose_____ life was saved was my father.
51. Wake up! You ______have been______ sleeping since 8 o’clock.
52. He wanted us to have a look at the newly ____constructed________ house.
53. You can’t put two liters into this bottle because it _____isn’t big enough________.
54. We could have done better if we ______try_______ harder.
55. I ________would prefer______ go to bed early than go shopping.
56. Your tent is _______similar_________ to ours.
57. Could you lend me _____little money________ until tomorrow?
58. By the time the police arrived, the thieves _____will have hidden_________ the money.
59. The flowers in the garden _____ were planting______ in spring.
60. Since your wife is away this weekend, ______won’t________ you like to have dinner with us tonight
thanks in advance
Are those your answers?
"Their's" is not a word.
What do you mean by a "doubt answer"?
Don't thank me in advance. Instead, click on the "Thanks" button.
I need somebody checks my answers,are they correct or not.
of course,these are my answers.
doubt I meant suspected answers.
For 18. I would choose 'a few', and it seems 22. should to be 'where to go'.