Teacher I need your comments !

This is the last paragraph in my paper, I would like some comments on it. Please help me and tell me your opinion. Thank you.
    In this sense, as a general principle, a writing adviser needs to become more actively involved in a process of inter-cultural dialogue. There must be some prior understanding, on the part of teachers of the social context and culture in which the writing itself takes place. Because it is not a simplistic issue, and there are no manual that can teach us how to write, however, this paper has attempted to put together some annotations when writing research papers from the point of view of the author, which can be improved by seeking a better understanding of the cultural background of those who take part in the writing process, an understanding of the cultural background may be able to reflect more appropriately on their own practice, and ultimately have a better understanding of the people that lie behind the scripts.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Teacher I need your comments !

Quote Originally Posted by yrmacita View Post
    This is the last paragraph in my paper, I would like some comments on it. Please help me and tell me your opinion. Thank you.
    In this sense, as a general principle, a writing adviser needs to become more actively involved in a process of inter-cultural dialogue. There must be some prior understanding, on the part of teachers of the social context and culture in which the writing itself takes place. Because it is not a simplistic issue, and there are no manual that can teach us how to write, however, this paper has attempted to put together some annotations when writing research papers from the point of view of the author, which can be improved by seeking a better understanding of the cultural background of those who take part in the writing process, an understanding of the cultural background may be able to reflect more appropriately on their own practice, and ultimately have a better understanding of the people that lie behind the scripts.
    Suggest delete underlined. Add blue

In this sense, as a general principle, a writing adviser needs to become more actively involved in a process of inter-cultural dialogue. There must be some prior understanding, on the part of teachers of the social context and culture in which the writing itself takes place. Because it is not a simplistic issue, and there are is no manual that can teach us how to write, however, this paper has attempted to put together some annotations notes for writing research papersfrom the point of view of the author.when, Papers can be improved by seeking a better understanding of the cultural background of those who take part in the writing process. With an understanding of the cultural background, teachers may be able to reflect more appropriately on their own practice, and ultimately have a better understanding of the people that lie behind the scripts.