Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ruler names

  1. Unregistered

    ruler names

    What do you call a ruler that is triangular? Rotring 4 Piece Geometry Set Protractor Ruler 2 Set Squares Ref S0221370: Electronics & Photo

    what other tools do you use in geometry besides ruler, protractor, compass, straightedge

    thank you

  2. Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • Scotland
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand

    • Join Date: Nov 2007
    • Posts: 325

    Re: ruler names

    I think you mean a set-square.

Similar Threads

  1. Robert (Bob) and the formation of Names in English
    By Ducklet Cat in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-Mar-2008, 14:43
  2. go around taking names
    By KLPNO in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-Nov-2007, 19:19
  3. The names of shops
    By hazzy in forum General Language Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-Dec-2006, 02:22
  4. More help needed for pronouncing names... foreign names
    By pray4amy in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-Dec-2006, 08:14
  5. I pay taxes in / of various names
    By HaraKiriBlade in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-Aug-2005, 18:08


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts