• Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

Question please edit this formal letter.thanks

Dear Sir

I am writing with regard to your article on our concert which was held on last month ,published in the last issues of the NEWS .you seem to have raised a number of points which i'd like to take issue with.

To begin with ,i'd like to mention in absolut contrast to your view pont.the concert couldn't have been more successful.the number of people visiting the concert was beyond our expectation .Another point to mention is that only 5% of total money collected was spent on the current cost of the concert ,which is in contradiction with your claim in the article,last but not least,i wouldn't agree with your claim that the money raised was not sent to the poor.all receipt are enclosed .

I do hope which you write your articles using more accurate and reliable information from now on.i look forward to seeing my letter published in one of your future issues to clear up the misunderstanding in the public.

yours faithfully
    linda safari

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: please edit this formal letter.thanks

Dear Sir

I am writing
    this with regard to your article on our concert which was held on the last month and published in the last issues of the NEWS. You seem to have raised a number of points which I'd like to disagree due to distortion of facts.(take issue with).

To begin with ,I'd like to mention in absolute contrast to your view point
    that the concert couldn't have been more successful if the number of people visiting the concert is an indication. To be precise it was far beyond our expectation .Another point to mention is that only 5% of total money collected was spent on the current cost of the concert ,which is a contradiction to (with) your claim (in the article). Last but not the least, I entirely disagree (wouldn't agree) with your claim that the money raised was not given/sent to the poor. I enclose herewith all the supporting receipts to counter your claim.

I do hope
    that hence forward (which) you will write/publish (your) articles using more accurate and reliable information (from now on). I look forward to see (ing)my letter published in one of your future issues so as to clear up the misunderstanding created in the public mind.

Delete words in brackets. Can use alternative words where ever suggested in red.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

Re: please edit this formal letter.thanks

thanks for your response.