1. Unregistered

to editor

Hi, on wednesday i take an important exam. Please could you edit me my letter?
    Thanks
    Sara

You recentely read an article in your local newspaper criticizing a restaurant you go to frequently and consider good value for money. The article stated that the service was slow, the decor was in bad taste and the food mediocre.
    You feel the article is unfair.
    Write a letter to the editor with your views.
    Contrada Carmine, 22
    Ripatransone (AP)
    8th September 2008
    The Editor
    Corriere Adriatico
    Lungomare Da Vinci, 27

Dear Sir or Madame,

With reference to the article published in September issue of “Corriere Adriatico” about Michele da Ale Restaurant, I would to express my point of view.

I do not agree with opinions of your journalist Roberto Magri, the author’s article.
    First of all, the restaurant is not in bad taste and need redecorations; I think that its style is glamour and fashion. I usually go to Michele da Ale because it is known in Senigallia not only for its tasty pizzametro, but also for its service which is excellent and very fast. The food is good; in particular way if you would like to taste pasta I suggest pasta with seafood.
    Moreover the prices are not high and it is a perfect place if you like eating out tasting good food in a peaceful atmosphere.
    The only thing I have to say about this restaurant is that when you decide to go to Michele da Ale you have to book a table because there is the risk to wait about 20 minutes before you sit down.
    In conclusion, maybe I consider Michele da Ale the best restaurant-pizzeria of Senigallia and maybe your journalist should edit his article again and correct some information about it.

Yours faithfully,

Sara Crescenzi

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: to editor

Dear Sir or Madame,

With reference to the article published in September issue of “Corriere Adriatico” about Michele da Ale Restaurant, I would to express my point of view.

I do not agree with opinions of your journalist, Roberto Magri, the author’s article.
    First of all, the restaurant is not decorated in bad taste and needs re-doing. I think that its style is glamourous and fashionable. I usually go to Michele da Ale because it is known in Senigallia not only for its tasty pizzametro, but also for its service which is excellent and very fast. The food is good; in particular, if you like pasta. I suggest that you try the pasta with seafood.
    Moreover, the prices are not high and it is a perfect place if you like dining outside and eating good food in a peaceful atmosphere.
    The only thing I have to say about this restaurant is that when you decide to go to Michele da Ale, you have to book a table because there is the risk that you might have to wait about 20 minutes before get seated.
    In conclusion, I consider Michele da Ale the best restaurant-pizzeria of Senigallia and perhaps your journalist should re-visit the restaurant and dine there again.

Yours faithfully,

Sara Crescenzi

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: to editor

that you might have to wait about 20 minutes before getting seated.