Student or Learner
Are following sentences correct (Present Perfect and Continuous)
9. He hasn't been having a holiday for nine years because he has been too busy.
10. Since you gave your number I have phoned you four times and haven't find you.
11. Have you been asleeping all the morning? I have been ringing the bell for the last twenty minutes.
12. She hs been working so hard that she has no time to go to the hairdresser's.
15. Marry has been resting in the garden all the day because she has been ill.