Unhappy Need your opinions please!

I'm so confused about what it happened to me last few days... I don't know actually what to do!!
    well, i brok up with my boy friend, well i have reasons why i did that, he was egnoring me and stay a long tima to calling me or ask about me... i send him a masseg cause i can't say it, i can't say i don't wanna talk to you any more, but didn't eaven call me back... or ask why i did brock up our relationship...but he call me in two weeks ago!! i was really shoked, he buy me a new phone, as a present... bur i don't know what to do, i axept talk to him, i feel so week when i heard his voice! please please please tell me is what i did a good strp or not? thank you.

Re: Need your opinions please!

Welcome to the forums.

What opinion are you wanting? Do you want comment on your writing or opinions about what has happened?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Need your opinions please!

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia2008 View Post
    I'm so confused about what it happened to me last few days... I don't know actually what to do!!
    well, i brok up with my boy friend, well i have reasons why i did that, he was egnoring me and stay a long tima to calling me or ask about me... i send him a masseg cause i can't say it, i can't say i don't wanna talk to you any more, but didn't eaven call me back... or ask why i did brock up our relationship...but he call me in two weeks ago!! i was really shoked, he buy me a new phone, as a present... bur i don't know what to do, i axept talk to him, i feel so week when i heard his voice! please please please tell me is what i did a good strp or not? thank you.
    You're probably better off without him. Now you can concentrate on your English study