1. Unregistered

Please help me

Hallo,this week i'm going to take an exam. Please, could you edit my letter?

Contrada Carmine, 22
    Ripatransone (AP)
    8th September 2008
    The Editor
    Corriere Adriatico
    Lungomare Da Vinci, 27

Dear Sir or Madame,

With reference to the article published in September issue of “Corriere Adriatico” about Michele da Ale Restaurant, I would to express my point of view.

I do not agree with opinions of your journalist Roberto Magri, the author’s article.
    First of all, the restaurant is not in bad taste and need redecorations; I think that its style is glamour and fashion. I usually go to Michele da Ale because it is known in Senigallia not only for its tasty pizzametro, but also for its service which is excellent and very fast. The food is good; in particular way if you would like to taste pasta I suggest pasta with seafood.
    Moreover the prices are not high and it is a perfect place if you like eating out tasting good food in a peaceful atmosphere.
    The only thing I have to say about this restaurant is that when you decide to go to Michele da Ale you have to book a table because there is the risk to wait about 20 minutes before you sit down.
    In conclusion, maybe I consider Michele da Ale the best restaurant-pizzeria of Senigallia and maybe your journalist should edit his article again and correct some information about it.

Yours faithfully,

Sara Crescenzi

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hallo,this week i'm going to take an exam. Please, could you edit my letter?

Contrada Carmine, 22
    Ripatransone (AP)
    8th September 2008
    The Editor
    Corriere Adriatico
    Lungomare Da Vinci, 27

Dear Sir or Madame,

With reference to the article published in the September issue of “Corriere Adriatico” about the Michele da Ale Restaurant, I would like to express my point of view.

I do not agree with the opinions of your journalist Roberto Magri, the author’s article.
    First of all, the restaurant is not in bad taste or in need of redecoration; I think that its style is glamourous and fashionable. I usually go to Michele da Ale because it is known in Senigallia not only for its tasty pizzametro, but also for its service which is excellent and very fast. The food is good; in particular, way if you would like to taste their pasta I suggest the pasta with seafood.
    Moreover the prices are not high and it is a perfect place if you like eating out, tasting eating good food in a peaceful atmosphere.
    The only thing I have to say about against this restaurant is that when you decide to go to Michele da Ale you have to book a table because there is the risk of having to wait about 20 minutes before you sit down.
    In conclusion, maybe I consider Michele da Ale to be possibly the best restaurant-pizzeria of in Senigallia and maybe your journalist should edit his article again and correct some information about it.

Yours faithfully,

Sara Crescenzi
    I suggest delete the underlined words, add the blue words.
    Free advice - I don't think Roberto Magri will rewrite his article on the basis of this, since it is only your opinion against his. You don't seem to have contested any factual material (though, of course, I don't know what he wrote.

Ciao.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Raymott View Post

Ciao.
    PS: Please don't post twice. You've already had a response to this.