Need help

<my respectable and sweet teachers> what's the second form of "abduct"? 1: we must think about it. 2: we must cogitate about it. 3: we must ponder about it. 4: we must consider about it. Do above four sentences have the same meanings? One more thing.... Can't we use 'ing' form after 'cogitate about' 'ponder about' and 'consider about'? like we use 'ing' form after 'think about' eg we were thinking about going out. And i'll think about you correct? I'll cogitate about you incorrect? I'll ponder about you incorrect? I'll consider about you incorrect? I'll be greatful to you <my teachers> if you help me completely. Regards

Re: Need help

Quote Originally Posted by twilit View Post
    <my respectable and sweet teachers> what's the second form of "abduct"? abduct, abducted, abducting, abducts

1: we must think about it.
    2: we must cogitate about it.
    3: we must ponder about it.
    4: we must consider about it.

Do above four sentences have the same meanings? If the intention is to say that we had to analyse and consider something, then yes.

One more thing.... Can't we use 'ing' form after 'cogitate about' 'ponder about' and 'consider about'? like we use 'ing' form after 'think about' eg

we were thinking about going out.
    And I'll think about you correct?
    I'll cogitate about you incorrect?
    I'll ponder about you incorrect?
    I'll consider about you incorrect?

In your sentences, "you" prevents the -ing form of a verb being used. Without "you", you can use it.

I'll be grateful to you <my teachers> if you help me completely. Regards