The advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryando

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear All,

I am new member on this forum.I think this is a good forum to help each other improving our language.This is my essay about the advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad.Could you guy can give me some advice on my essay?Thank in advance for your kindness.and this is my essay below::-o

When people's standard of living increase,they often think about improving their knowledge for a better life.To do that,they choose to study in developed contries where they can get progressive education.However,everything has its advantages and disadvantages,so studying abroad is not an exeptation.

In my opinion, I think studying abroad is the beat way to improve ourselve.As you know, there are obvious advantages to study abroad.

Fristly, We have chance to improve our language. I think nothing is better than to learn language with the native speakers.Because we can practise with the local people what we study at school, so it is very useful to improve our listening and speaking skills.It also offer chances to discover the new cultures,way of thinking,history,customs and lifestyles.

Futhermore, we have opportunities to study the new technologies and most recent science achivements.In addition, we are equipped with the valuaable and updated knowledge which may help us find jobs easily after graduating.

However, studying abroad is often expensive.We have to pay not only for our school fees but also for our living cost.Therefore, finance may become the biggest problem. Consequently, it distracts our mind from studying to earning money.

Last but not least,adapting to a new environment is e real challenge for every foreign student.While changing the weather can affect our health,different cultures and customs may influence our mind and make us become less confident or even a victim of discrimination.Everyday may turn into a struggle for survival in a strange coutry.If we dont have enough physical and mental strength,we will fail to adjust ourselve in the new environment.As a result, we could neither study or gain beautiful experiences as we have expected.

In conclustion, while studying abraod offers great opportunities for a better future,it also has challenges that we must try our best to overcome what happened to make our dream come true.Therefore,If you have a chance i think you should take that chance to study abroad.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
When people's standard of living increase,they often think about improving their knowledge for a better life.To do that,they choose to study in developed contries where they can get progressive education.However,everything has its advantages and disadvantages,so studying abroad is not an exeptation.
Try:
When people's standard of living improves, they often think about increasing their knowledge so they can have a better life. To do that, they choose to study in developed contries where they can get a progressive education. However, everything has its advantages and disadvantages, and studying abroad is no exception.
There are punctuation problems.

:)

xiaoerlang

Member Type
Student or Learner
ourselves instead of ourselve
best instead of beat in paragraph 2
studied instead of study in paragraph 3
graduated instead of graduating in paragraph 4
students instead of student in paragraph 6

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Studying abroad gives us a better chance to improve our language skills.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.