• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Help

We had requested you to provide the inspection schedule on Sept 01, and resent it on Sept 08. However, we only / just received the schedule from Susan yesterday and advised us that 3000 pcs of AG56 and 1100 pcs of AG679 are ready for inspection. Please note that, all the booking is requested send to us at least four days in advance, which was advised you many times previously.

Also we are unable to accept the schedule for 1000 pcs of AR2466 slipping to Sept 23, this is not what the schedule you are request delay then we are accept it, we also need to get the approval from the customer. Please work out the better schedule e today to avoid any air shipment and the bar the air freight from your company.

This is to remind you again to reply me about the schedule. I don't want to always check if you have done you job. Thank you for your co-operation.

Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    We had requested you to provide the inspection schedule on Sept 01, and resent it and again on Sept 08. However, we only / just only received the schedule from Susan yesterday and in which she advised us that 3000 pcs of AG56 and 1100 pcs of AG679 are ready for inspection. Please note that all the booking is requested send must be sent to us at least four days in advance, which was has been advised to you many times previously.

Also we are unable to accept the schedule for 1000 pcs of AR2466 slipping to Sept 23. This is not what the schedule you are request delay then we are accept it, we also need to get the approval from the customerAs you are aware, if you want to request a delay on the schedule, we need to get the customer's approval before we can accept any delay. Please work out the better schedule e a better schedule today to avoid any air shipment and the bar the air freight from your company. that avoids air shipment.

This is to remind you again to reply me about the schedule. I don't want to always check always to be checking if you have done your job. Thank you for your co-operation.