• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

scheudle

This is not the schedule we expected, but in order to secure the inspection date, Grace was placed the booking to SGS to serve the date to you to avoid any fully booked for them. But please try to every effort to pull in the schedule which is requested by my separately email.

Furthermore, the total quantities should 5006 pcs not 5000. As you are lacked us 6 pcs free shipment from the 1st order and need to replace them for this time.

Re: scheudle

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    This is not the schedule we expected, but in order to secure the inspection date, Grace was has placed the booking with SGS to serve the date to you to avoid any fully booked for them to avoid finding that they are fully booked. But please try to every effort make every effort to pull up the schedule as requested by my separately email. in my previous email.

Furthermore, the total quantities should 5006 pcs not 5000. As you are were lacked us 6 pcs short free shipment omit from the 1st order, you will need to replace supply them for this time in this batch.
    Zoe = standard collocations>> "make every effort"; "pull up" a schedule