• Post Thanks / Like

Coul You Tell Me If My Cover Letter Has Been Written In An Appropriate Way

2180 El Corregidor Avenue La Molina City. Zip : L12 September 18th, 2008

Dear Sir García,

It is a great pleasure to write to you expressing my wish to work on your prestigious promoter organization of tourism in Peru as a cultural promoter agent .

Taking into consideration that I possess the skills and the required attributes to be an excelent cultural promoter agent that will take the role with responsability and the true meaning to be peruvian. As you will see from my curriculum vitae, I have experience on the customer service,
    so that I could be able to improve the customer service through giving a preferential treatment and offering new ways to keep contact with customers.

Adept on your staff , I consider the teamwork, the new ways to invite people to visit Peru, and the development of new strategies to attract foreigners and tourists will get advances on improving the image of Peru country

I will privileged on working together on your staff , because nowadays our country is considered one of the well- known places to visit. If you want to know more about could you please call me to take a decision.

Yours sincerely,

Fatima Saldarriaga

Mr Renato García
    Human Resources,
    Promperú

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Coul You Tell Me If My Cover Letter Has Been Written In An Appropriate Way

Quote Originally Posted by THEUNIQUEFATIMA View Post
    2180 El Corregidor Avenue La Molina City. Zip : L12 September 18th, 2008

Dear Sir García,

This letter is with regards to your cultural promotion agent position. I am very interested in the opportuinity to work as a part of your prestigious promotional organization of tourism in Peru.

I possess the skills and the required attributes to be an excelent cultural promotion agent, and I would take the responsibilites of the role very seriously and work hard to maintain true Peruvian values and customs within the job. As you will see from my curriculum vitae, I have experience in customer service roles, and feel that I would be able to improve your customer service levels by offering effective customer service skills which I have developed in previous roles.

As a member of your staff, I would place emphasis on the importance of teamwork. I would work towards finding new ways to invite people to visit Peru through developing new strategies to attract foreigners and tourists who are attracted to the country's constantly improving image.

I would be privileged to work on your staff, because our country is presently regarded as one of the most interesting and adventurous places to visit, and this is an image I want to represent and promote.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Fatima Saldarriaga

Mr Renato García
    Human Resources,
    Promperú
    I have made some alterations; they aren't prefect - but the letter is certainly more grammatical.

I am not a teacher.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Coul You Tell Me If My Cover Letter Has Been Written In An Appropriate Way

Quote Originally Posted by colloquium View Post
    I have made some alterations; they aren't prefect - but the letter is certainly more grammatical.

I am not a teacher.

Thank for correcting and improve my letter gramatically

thanks a lot

FATIMA