• Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Question Prrofread the sentences

Hi teachers!
    I've written some sentences but not sure of their accuracy. I'd like you to please proofread these sentences so that I will avoid the same error next time.

" The management has revised some rules and will impose them with effect from 06th October, 2008. All the teachers will abide by these rules with no exception.
    (i) Teachers will now be allowd to avail one day leave with pay each month. But after seizing this opportunity, one day salary will be deducted on one ansence, and two days salary on two absences and so on.
    (ii) Regular and punctual teachers will be rewarded 100 PKR each month for their regularity and punctuality. But any type of irregularity or absence whether approved or unapproved will cause the loss of this reward.
    (iii) One month salary bonus will be given to those teachers whose attandance will be 100 percent during the whole academic session. This bonus will be given at the end of the academic session.
    (iv) On three late arrivals, one day salary will be de ducted.
    Thanks a million
    Dawood

Re: Prrofread the sentences

Quote Originally Posted by dawoodusmani View Post
    Hi teachers!
    I've written some sentences but not sure of their accuracy. I'd like you to please proofread these sentences so that I will avoid the same error next time.

" The management has revised some rules and will impose them with effect from 06th October, 2008. All the teachers will abide by these rules with no exception.
    (i) Teachers will now be allowd to avail permitted one day leave with pay each month. But after seizing this opportunityThereafter absence without leave will lead to one day's salary will be being deducted on one ansence for one day's absence, two days' salary for two days' absence, and so on.
    (ii) Regular and punctual teachers will be rewarded with an additional 100 PKR each month for their regularity and punctuality. But any type of irregularity or absence whether approved or unapproved will cause the loss of this reward.
    (iii) One month salary bonus will be given to those teachers whose attandance was 100 per cent during the whole academic session. This bonus will be given at the end of the academic session.
    (iv) For three late arrivals, one day's salary will be deducted.

Thanks a million
    Dawood

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Re: Prrofread the sentences

Thank you very much for your kind help dear teacher. May you always be happy with real peace and calm!
    Dawood