• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Help

Sandy and me had sent many emails to you recently regarding the L/Cís problem. I would like to conclude to avoid confusion. The details as shown below:
    1. We still waiting for your LC for xxxx, xxx and xxx. This is urgent as 1000 pcs of M56 were shipped last week but not LC to cover, please advise the status immediately.
    2. The documentation requirement needs to modify in further, they are:
    26A : the shipment route; transport mode; quantity; number and date of invoice shown on Certificate of Origin differ from other documents are acceptable
    45F : spare parts & packing units shipped with the shipment are acceptable.
    3. The credits must send us 30 days advance for the shipment date, and please send us draft of LC for us to double check to avoid any discrepancies and amendment is needs.
    Thank you for your help and looking for your reply if there is any problem.

Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Sandy and I have sent many emails to you recently regarding the L/Cís problem. I would like to recap to avoid confusion. The details as shown below:
    1. We are still waiting for your LC for xxxx, xxx and xxx. This is urgent as 1000 pcs of M56 were shipped last week but without the LC to cover. Please advise the status immediately.

2. The documentation requirement needs further information. These are:
    26A : the shipment route; transport mode; quantity; number and date of invoice shown on Certificate of Origin differing from other documents are acceptable
    45F : spare parts & packing units shipped with the shipment are acceptable.

3. The credits must be sent to us 30 days advance of the shipment date, and please send us a draft of LC that we can double check to avoid any discrepancies and amendments.
    Thank you for your help and looking for your reply if there is any problem.