I would recommend that you use The Free Dictionary, together with Answers.com for such queries:
Beware, Oversight has 2 oposite meanings, particularly in American English:
oversight - definition of oversight by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.:
In your sentence, for Global Oversight, meaning No. 2 applies, from an overall Global viewpoint.
- An unintentional omission or mistake - AmE
- Watchful care or management; supervision - AmE
- Mistake caused by not noticing something - BrE
For "adding value", see:
The enhancement a company, in your case the RPO, gives its product or service before offering the product to customers.
If they don't add value, you may as well have done it yourself, or employed a purely clerical service.
For "strategic objectives/insights", see:
strategic: Definition from Answers.com
objective: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
- Important or essential in relation to a plan of action: a strategic withdrawal.
- Essential to the effective conduct of war: strategic materials.
- Highly important to an intended objective: The staff discussed strategic marketing factors.
Something worked toward or striven for; a goal.
insights: Information from Answers.com
A strategic objective is a goal that has been pre-planned, as a result of a strategy, laid down before the plan is implemented. The strategy should have considered both the pro's and con's of various different ways of achieving your goal (i.e for and against) and also what things could go wrong and ways of "designing them out, in advance" (so they wouldn't apply) and/or minimising their impact on the strategic plan.
A strategic insight is a deep, intuitive understanding of the objective and the strategy that would enable one to not only strategically avoid pitfalls but also to take full advantage of any unexpected opportunities.
Hoping this helps
Student or Learner