Please check my writing

Hi teachers, I have wrote a small biography of an imagined wrestler, please help me to correct or rephrase it.

"Alex Flash", the eldest son of the all time great wrestler "Tom Flash", mostly due to his exclusive training by his father, had showcased his talents when he performed with some local company at 18. few months later, through his father's influence, he joined a big company called RGW without a trial period. In the debut match against one of the superstars "Lee Wright", he proved himself to be worth an important role in the company. Since then, he had loyal and growing fan base . This prompted the management to push him to be the main eventer in two years. But his rapid success sacrificed other workers by losing most matches to him and taking harassment from his fans, which sprung up a lot of rivalries between the peers and him. He thus had to fight hard in-ring alongside the backstage politics. However, the increased stress from the work got him into a bad habit of soft drugs. His wrecked health by drugs no longer qualified him as a good wrestler and his career started to go downhill. In 2008, no sooner than 3 days after his charge of drug possession, the company forced him into retirement at the age of 30.

Re: Please check my writing

Quote Originally Posted by redgiant View Post
    Hi teachers, I have wrote written a small biography of an imagined wrestler. Please help me to correct or rephrase it.

"Alex Flash", the eldest son of the all time great wrestler "Tom Flash", had showcased showcased his talents and skills, mostly due to his exclusive training by his father, when he performed with some a local company at 18 years old. A few months later, through his father's influence, he joined a big company called RGW without a trial period. In the debut match against one of the superstars, "Lee Wright", he proved himself to be worth an important role in the company. Since then, he has developed a loyal and growing fan base . This prompted the management to push him to be the main eventer in two years. But his rapid success sacrificed other workers by losing the careers of other wrestlers who were expected to lose most matches to him and taking provoked harassment from his fans, which sprung up a lot of rivalries . Many rivalries sprang up between the peers and him himself and his peers. He thus had to fight hard in-ring alongside as well as dealing with the backstage politics. However, the increased stress from the work got him into a bad habit of soft drugs. His wrecked health by drugs His health having been wrecked by taking drugs, he was no longer qualified as a good wrestler and his career started to go downhill. In 2008, no sooner than omit three days after a charge of drug possession, the company forced him into retirement at the age of 30.