i need help in this paragraphs.Thank you

Friends are important in my life. We were always handing together to have the good times. We were always shopping together and have a description about the fashion. My friends can find out my emotion very easily. We will share either bad or happiness events. If I have any problem that I need help; they will help me what every they can help me. I remember how my friends helped me when my car was get in troubled. He comes in 15 minutes after I have called him. He helps me to moved the car away to a center form the driving road. Itís a difficult thing to live with out friends.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: i need help in this paragraphs.Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by AmyCheng View Post
    Friends are important in my life. We were are always hanging together to have the good times. We were are always shopping together and have a description (a what?) about the fashion. My friends can find out my emotion very easily. We will share either both bad or happy events. If I have any problem that I need help with; they will help me whatever way they can. help me. I remember how my friends (do you one friend?) helped me when my car was get in troubled got into trouble. He came in 15 minutes after I have called him. He helped me to moved the car away to a center from the driving road. Itís a difficult thing to live without friends.
    Delete the underlined and add the blue.
    You need more practice with pronouns - singular/plural, and with tenses.