Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I'm not gonna lie to you, it's my homework. I ask you to go through that and check the spelling. It's pretty important to me and I'd be greatfull if you help me.

It was Friday the 15th. I got up early and there was a sun shining outside my window. I cut school. I thought the best thing to do is to go to the river with my friends. When I was going outside I saw a black cat crossing my path. I've already known that this day isn't going to be one of the bests in my life. Later it turned out that my worst fears were realized. I bought a bus ticket. When I got to the bus stop and I understood that I'm late, it really put me out of humour. Me and my friend decided to go on foot. It was a really hot day. After we had arrived to the river, I saw that I forgot my swimming trunks. Even though there's heat, water was cold and it's impossible to swim there without trunks so I decided to sit in the shade. I didn't feel to play football or voleyball. There's a place where we can rent a canoe or kayak near the river. I heard that there's cheap. And it really is! It's only 4$ per hour. I didn't think long and 5 minutes later I decided to boat down the river. But unfortunately bad luck was chasing me. After I had boated about 100 feets, the sun set, it starded raining. I knew I had to go back but boating upstream was really taft. I reached the land and I was walking alongshore having my canoe on tow. I had had (?) enough of it! In a minute I was failing (loosing power, is 'failing' correct?). Rain was even bigger than a few moments later. When I reached the harbour I was tired out and drenched to the skin. In a hurry I gave back a canoe. There's no-one near the river, even my friend hid somewhere. I didn't care about it. I started to comming back to home. I wasn't cold no longer. When I came to home, my mom greeted me. She was happy I finally got home. And I was happy beacause it was all over. It was definitelly the worst day in my life.

If you see that there's something wrong, please tell me about it. I went through that twice but I'm still not sure if it has grammatical sense.

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other
I'm not going to lie to you, it's my homework. I ask you to go through that and check the spelling. It's pretty important to me and I'd be gratefulif you help me.

It was Friday the 15th. I got up early and there was a sun [how many suns are there?]shining outside my window. I cut school. I thought the best thing to do is to go to the river with my friends. When I was going outside I saw a black cat crossing my path. I've already known I knew then that this day isn't going to be one of the bestsbest in my life. Later it turned out that my worst fears were realized. I bought a bus ticket. When I got to the bus stop and I understood that I'm late, it really put me out of humour. Me and my friend My friend and I decided to go on foot. It was a really hot day. After we had arrived at the river, I saw I found/I discovered/I realized that I forgot had forgotten my swimming trunks. Even though there's heatit was hot, the water was cold and it's impossible to swim there without trunks so I decided to sit in the shade. I didn't feel to play like playing/that I wanted to play football or volleyball. There's a place where we can rent a canoe or kayak near the river. I heard that there's cheap.and I had heard that it was cheap. And it really is! It's only $4 per hour. I didn't think long and five minutes later I decided to boat down the river. But unfortunately bad luck was chasing me. After I had boated about 100 feet, the sun set, and it starded started raining. I knew I had to go back but boating upstream was really tafthard/tough. I reached the land and I was walking walked alongshore along the bank, towing my canoe. I had had (?:up:) enough of it! In a minute I was failing (loosing power, is 'failing' correct?getting tired/could not go on). The rain was even bigger heavier than a few moments later earlier/before. When I reached the harbour I was tired out and drenched to the skin. In a hurry I gave back a the canoe. There's no-one near the river, even my friend hid somewhere. I didn't care about it omit . I started to comming back to to go back home. I wasn't cold no any longer. When I came to got/arrived home, my mom greeted me. She was happy I finally got home that I was home at last. And I was happy beacause because it was all over. It was definitelly definitely the worst day in my life.

If you see that there's something wrong, please tell me about it. I went through that twice but I'm still not sure if it has grammatical sense.

and there was a sun shining outside my window >>"...and the sun was shining outside"

You could really do with using a spell-checker.

Status
Not open for further replies.