• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Paragraph on politics>>Kinldy check

We Indian do not believe to cast the vote but vote the cast, from outside everyone looks supporting secularism but from inside they are sectarians. All credit goes to our politicians for whom corruption is the oxygen, religious propaganda is the soul of politics, and their only aim is to earn name, fame and shame. Democracy has got the new definition - off the people, far the people, buy the people. Daily innocent lives are lost to the terrorist bomb blasts which are in the name of jihad. When politicians will wage real jihad against this fake jihad but how can they do this, it will hamper their vote-bank, isnít it?

Re: Paragraph on politics>>Kinldy check

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    We Indians do not believe that we cast a vote but that we vote the caste. From outside everyone looks appears to be/seems to be supporting secularism but from inside they are sectarians. All credit goes to our politicians for whom corruption is the oxygen and religious propaganda is the soul of politics. Their only aim is to earn name,achieve/acquire fame and shame. Democracy has got a new definition - off the people, far the people, buy the people. Daily Every day innocent lives are lost to terrorist bomb blasts which are carried out in the name of jihad. Whenwill politicians wage real jihad against this fake jihad? But how can they? It will hamper affect their vote-bank, isnít won't it?