Results 1 to 2 of 2

    • Join Date: Sep 2008
    • Posts: 54

    What is this?

    I just read an article in Google news. I don't understand a sentence in the article.

    "Jim Geraghty, National Review blog, The Campaign Spot Because he's trailing, we needed to see something different from McCain tonight."

    What does "National Review blog, The Campaign Spot" means? Is "The Campaign Spot" the name of "National Review blog"? Or, is Jim Geraphty the blogger of "National Review blog"? Or, is Jim Geraphty trailing "The Campaign Spot"?

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

    • Join Date: Oct 2008
    • Posts: 1,211

    Re: What is this?

    See The Campaign Spot on National Review Online

    Jim writes a blog called Campaign Spot for the National Review.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts