- 2) Engineering Faculty of Porto’s University
3) Electrotechnical and Computers’ Engineering
4) Telecommunications, Electronics and Computers’ area
I wouldn't use them in any of these examples.
5) Conflicts' Evaluation and Conflicts' Resolution Strategies
6) Presentations' Structure.
7) Presentations' Preparation and Organization.
8) Audiences' management.
I wouldn't use the apostrophe here:
5) Conflict Evaluation and Conflict Resolution Strategies
6) Presentation Structure.
7) Presentation Preparation and Organization.
8) Audience management.
It depends on the meaning you want to express:
writers conference (OK; Adjective. What kind of conference?)
writers' conference (OK; Plural, Possessive. Whose conference?)
audience management. (OK; Adjective. What kind of management?)
audience's management. (OK; Possessive. Whose management?)
audiences' managemnt (OK; Plural, Possessive. Whose management?)
presentation structure (OK; Adjective. What kind of structure?)
presentation's structure (OK; Possessive. The structure of what?)
presentations' structure (OK; Plural, Possessive. The structure of what?)