Question Now I am finished my ideas... what can I say more?

I am in contact with a recruiter and we are replying each other a couple of e-mails. He is newly with a new question again and, after all the things I wrote, I would like to write an encouraging answer. I put down here all our e-mails for anyone available to read all of those and give me an advise.

I contacted him as I knew that he was looking for somebody with my experience and, very informally, he just wrote:

Could you please forward me your cv in ms word format then i can review and contact you to discuss opportunities in more detail.

xxxx

My answer was:

Dear xxxx

Thank you for your e-mail.

I have just moved from Italy to London and am looking for a new challenge in either the UK or Europe.

I have broad Project Management experience with extensive Business Analysis and Change Management skills and having worked for consultancy companies I have broad expertise in consultancy and client management. I developed my experience within the Banking and Financial sector and also industries, and I have an excellent record as a reliable, productive and accountable Project Manager, as you will see from my CV.

I live in London though I am prepared to relocate easily and quickly, and am willing to travel.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and would welcome the opportunity to be interviewed at your convenience.

Yours sincerely

yyyy yyyyy

Mobile: #####
    eMail: *******

He answered me just asking:

What salary would you be looking for?

Regards

xxxx

So, my answer was:

Hello xxxx

Thank you for your e-mail.

My salary expectation is around xxK, although I am prepared to take a drop in salary as the opportunities for learning offered by the position.

I look forward to hearing from you soon again.

Yours sincerely

yyyy yyyy

Mobile: #####
    eMail: *******

Now, he is newly to me with a question again:

Hi,
    Can by any chance can you speak French?

Regards

xxxx

What can I answer now? I speak two languages more a conversational one. I have broad experience in many sectors and areas, and with different skills. And also that I am prepared to take a drop in salary. Whatever else?

At this point, or he is looking for a genius, or all of rest are genius but not me.

I would like to answer him with something like this:

Dear xxxx

Thank you for a chance.

I am very happy to see you are exploring any possible aspect for offering me an opportunity. The answer is that I can understand French but I am not able to speak it. Is your client looking for an excellent French speaker and he is not interested in all the rest that I can bring him.

I look forward to hearing from you soon with an excellent proposal.

Kind Regards

yyyy yyyy

What do you reckon?

Re: Now I am finished my ideas... what can I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by SunMoon View Post

What can I answer now? I speak two languages more a conversational one. I have broad experience in many sectors and areas, and with different skills. And also that I am prepared to take a drop in salary. Whatever else?

At this point, or he is looking for a genius, or all of rest are genius but not me.

I would like to answer him with something like this:

Dear xxxx

Thank you for a chance.

I am very happy to see you are exploring any possible aspect for offering me an opportunity. The answer is that I can understand French but I am not able to speak it. Is your client looking for an excellent French speaker and he is not interested in all the rest that I can bring him.

I look forward to hearing from you soon with an excellent proposal.

Kind Regards

yyyy yyyy

What do you reckon?
    I reckon he is trying to build a file on you so that when he receives requests from employers he can match skills with needs.

To be honest I suggest you offer to go up to London and spend some time with the recruiter so that you know one another a little, and he can get all the information he needs in one go.

Dear xxxx,

In answer to your query, I can understand but not speak French.

Would it help both of us if I came up to London and met you at your office? We could then sort out any other queries you might have.

I look forward to hearing.