I hereby undertake that I, ABC, son/daughter of XYZ, as an employee of Dawood High School will abide by all the rules and regulations hereinafter imposed or implemented by the school management and I shall not consider myself as exempted from any rules and regulations under any circumstance.
Some of the most important rules undertakings are as follows:
- I undertake that during the whole session I will accept every job assigned by the administration whether it involves teaching, paper work or administration and I will try to carry out my duties in the best way I can.
- I am by all means willing to take the remuneration /compensation at the rate of ______________ PKR per month for ___________ hours from ___________ to __________ and from _________ to _______ in exchange for my services on monthly basis, payment to be made within 10 to 15 days from the date of receipt of the monthly attendance report submitted by the head of the concerned department.
- I undertake that (after the successful completion of my probationary period) in case of leaving I leave the school for any reason I shall submit one month prior notice before leaving school. [I am not quite happy about "leaving school", since that could be interpreted as merely going off the premises. I would suggest "I undertake....that if for any reason I cease to be or wish to cease to be employed at the school...", and omit "leaving" at the end of the sentence.]
- I also undertake that I shall communicate any problem I encounter on school premises directly to the head of the department or to the management. I shall not discuss any such matter with any other non-concerned individuals or outsiders so as to avoid ambiguity about the school system or reputation
- I shall never defy to refuse any instruction or command issued by the school management out of my ego without good reason.
Important Rules That Are to Be Followed!
Ø One month salary bonus will be given to those teachers whose attendance was 100 per cent during the whole academic session. This bonus will be given at the end of the academic session.
Ø Half- day/ short leave is negotiable considering the ground realities and need in relation to need. Approval of short leave is at the sole discretion of the administration/ management.
Ø You will be entitled to paid annual vacations after completion of six months’ service. There is no leave encashment.
Ø None of the school employees is exempted from any rules and regulations set up by the school .
Ø It is compulsory for the teachers to inform the school of unavoidable absence by telephone or any other resource. Absence without information will be considered irresponsible of the teacher and frequent practice of this attitude absences will damage the good will or reputation of the teachers in sight eyes of the administration/management.
Ø While on duty no teachers whether male or female are allowed to go off the school premises even for a short period of time without the prior permission of the principal.
I accept all the terms and conditions/ rules and regulations mentioned hereinbefore above and have no objection to anyoneomit. I agree to work here on the above mentioned conditions.
I have only left in those places where I have made changes. The other clauses were fine.